The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Banglore has released an official notification for the admission to regular research programmes and other post-graduation courses.
Therefore, all the interested applicants can submit their application form for the admissions to PhD /MTech (Research), course programmes (Mtech/Mdes/Mmgt), integrated PhD programmes and also research (PhD only) under external registration programmes.
All the interested applicants are advised to visit the official website to check the eligibility criteria and other details about the admissions.
To check the details, the link about the admissions to the various courses are available on the IISc website.
Here’s how to apply for PG Admissions 2019:
1. Visit the official website of IISc at http://www.iisc.ac.in
2. Click on the link to submit the application form
3. Register yourself
4. Fill your details asked on the application form
5. Pay the application fee
6. Submit your admissions form in the prescribed format
7. Download and take a printout for further use
For General and OBC category: Rs 800
For SC/ST/PwD category: Rs 400
For Erp candidates (all categories): Rs 2000
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application process begins: February 1
- Last date for online submission of applications: March 25