It’s an alert for aspirants who have not applied for the ICAI November exam as the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be going to close application process today. Therefore, candidates who are left to apply for CA Foundation, IPCC and Final exams should register now.
ICAI will be going to end the registration process on September 12, 2019. While the last date to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs 600 till September 15, 2019.
To apply for the exam candidates should follow some easy steps that are given below:
Here’s how to apply for ICAI CA Foundation, IPCC and Final exams 2019:
1. Visit the official website of ICAI at icai.org
2. Click on the link which says Online Exam Forms- November 2019
3. Get registered for ICAI CA Foundation, IPCC and Final exams 2019
4. Upload documents required for the exams
5. Make application fee payment
6. Submit application form
7. Download filled application form
8. Take a printout for further purpose
Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for the same exam till September 15, 2019, earlier, which was scheduled to close on September 2, 2019. ICAI will conduct the CA November exam in the afternoon shift i.e. 2 pm to 4 pm, from 2 pm to 5 pm, 2 pm to 6 pm for different levels. However, the examination will be held in 207 cities across the country and in 5 cities overseas- Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, and Muscat.