Good news! Candidates who are waiting for the IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) exam 2018 notification then, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the detailed information about this year exam. All the interested candidates can check the official website about the IBPS PO exam.
According to the official notification, the online preliminary and mains examination would be held in the month of October or November 2018. Therefore, candidates who are planning to apply for the PO post then get ready recruitment process for the next Common Recruitment Process for the post will be going to start soon.
In the notification, it has been clearly stated that the dates are tentative, which means it can be changed also.
All the interested candidates can apply for the post on the official website at ibps.in.
Here’s how to apply for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website at ibps.in.
2. Click on the link which shows registration for CRPPO/MT-VIII
3. Register yourself
4. Fill all your details asked on the official page
5. Submit your application form with fees and documents
6. Download your form
7. Take a printout for future references
Check out the tentative dates for the recruitment of IBPS PO exam 2018:
- The online registration date for the IBPS PO exam 2018 is between 14th August to 4th September 2018.
- The online fees submission date is from 14th August to 4th September 2018.
- Candidates can download their hall tickets for the preliminary examination training from the month September 2018.
- The preliminary exam training for IBPS PO post will be from 1st October to 7th October 2018.
- The admit card for the online prelims examination will be started from October 2018.
Remember, all the above dates are tentative. Therefore, for more updates, open the official website.
Candidates who will apply for the examination will have to appear for the prelims examination first and after qualifying the prelim examination then they will have to appear for the mains examination. However, both the examination will be a computer-based test.
Candidates who will qualify both the stages will have to appear for the final round to select for the post of Probationary Officer i.e. Interview.
So, all the candidates are advised for more details, must check the official website of IBPS.