It’s an alert for those candidates who have not applied for the IBPS Clerk post till now! The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be going to close its gates for the recruitment for over 7,000 vacancies. So, candidates if you have not applied for the post then apply now.
As per the notification, the last date for the submission of online application form for the posts of 7275 Clerks is 10th October 2018. Therefore, all the interested candidates can submit their application as soon as possible. Because after tomorrow, you won’t be able to fill the form for 7275 vacancies under IBPS.
Here's how to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
2. Click on the relevant link which shows the recruitment for IBPS Clerk
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Submit your application fees and upload your documents
5. Click on OK after previewing your application form carefully
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout of the result for future reference