The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited online applications for the recruitment of clerk posts. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy released at the official website at www.ibps.in.
According to the official website, IBPS has released a total of 7275 vacancies for the clerical cadre. Therefore, eligible candidates can apply online for the huge vacancies. In this recruitment, 19 nationalised banks will participate. The vacancies will be filled by the computer-based test. However, candidates will first have to qualify the IBPS Clerk Prelims examination and the selected candidates will be eligible for the mains examination.
Meanwhile, the online registration for the posts will begin on 18th September 2018. Those aspirants who wanted to apply for this recruitment released by IBPS follow some simple steps.
Here's how to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
2. Click on the relevant link which shows the recruitment for IBPS Clerk
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Submit your application fees and upload your documents
5. Click on OK after previewing your application form carefully
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout of the result for future reference
Check out the tentative dates for examination:
- Exam Date: December 8, 9, 15 and 16.
- Result Declaration: December 2018/January2019