Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) online registration has been started by the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH). Therefore, candidates can apply for the test conducted by BSEH for the recruitment of teacher.
As per the official notification, candidates can apply for the HTET 2018 now only at htetonline.com. All the interested aspirants should check the criteria and eligibility before doing the registration.
Here’s how to apply for HTET Registrations 2018:
1. Open the official website of BSEH at htetonline.com
2. Click on the link provided for the registrations for HTET
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the official page
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Submit your registration form after fees submission
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future reference
Candidates are advised to note down their application number and password for future use.
However, you can retrieve your application number and password but it is necessary to keep your details with you for future use.
Check out the important dates:
- The beginning of submission HTET on-line application system: November 19, 2018 (6:00 pm)
- Last date for online application: November 30, 2018
- Correction in particulars: November 11 to December 3, 2018