Home » Education News » Haryana Board Class 12th Result 2018: Haryana students will get their intermediate results on HBSE website today
 
SPEED NEWS

Haryana Board Class 12th Result 2018: Haryana students will get their intermediate results on HBSE website today

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 18 May 2018, 8:05 IST
Haryana Board Results 2018 (Pinterest)

The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) or Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) students, are you waiting for your Higher Secondary Class 12th results? As per the reports, the Haryana Board will announce the results for Class XII today. Therefore, all the intermediate candidates can check their results on the official website of HBSE.

However, the Board has not confirmed the time for the result announcement yet. So, it is advised for all the candidates to keep their eyes on the official website of Haryana Board.

Here are some steps for you to check your HBSE Class 12th Results 2018:

Step I: Visit the official website of Haryana Board of School Education at http://www.bseh.org.in/
Step II: Click on the Class 12th result link blinking on the website
Step III: Enter your registration id and dob or the other details asked on the page
Step IV: Click on the submit
Step V: Your result will appear on the official page
Step VI: Download your Class 12th results
Step VII: Also, take a printout for future references

Haryana Board students not only check your results on the official website, if in case, the official website doesn’t work then, you can also open the other website on which you can see your HBSE Class 12th result at  http://haryana.indiaresults.com/.

According to the reports of HT, the BSEG PRO Meenakshi said that there will be a 99% chances that results for Class 12 of Haryana Board can be declared on Friday i.e. today. She further added that the rechecking and verification process has been done. However, there is only 1% that result might not announce on 18th May 2018 but the Board is trying its best to announce the result on the same date.

This year, over 2 lakh students had appeared for the Class 12th exam which was held between 7 March to 2 April 2018.

Watch Video:

 

Also read:  Bihar Board Class 12th Results: BSEB to announce the results after 20 May; here's the exact date

First published: 18 May 2018, 7:43 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY