Big opportunity for the aspirants who wanted to study in the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune and Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata. The application process for the Joint Entrance Test (Jet) 2019 has started, therefore, aspirants can do the registration after going through the detailed brochure for JET 2019.
FTII aspirants can submit their application form on the official website at www.applyadmission.net/jet2019.
However, the last date to submit the application form for the entrance test is 31st January 2019.
Check out the courses offered by FTII JET 2019:
- 7 three-year Post Graduate Diploma programmes
- 9 courses offered by the Television Wing (FTII) and Electronic and Digital Media Wing (SRFTI)
- 1 two-year Post Graduate Diploma Programme
- 1 one-year Post Graduate Diploma Programme offered by the Film Wing
Here’s how to apply for FTII JET 2019:
1. Open the official website of FTII at www.applyadmission.net/jet2019
2. Click on the application link
3. Register yourself for the submission of application form
4. Upload your photo and signature along with your application fee
5. Submit your form after the completion of all details
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
FTII Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the courses, candidates must have a degree of Bachelor in any discipline to be eligible for the courses offer except for PGD in Sound Recording and Television Engineering/ Sound for Electronic and Digital Media/ Sound Recording.
It is necessary that a candidate should have Sound Bachelor's degree in any discipline with Physics as a subject at Design, for which the applicant should also have studied Physics at Senior Secondary (10+2) level.
Note: To know more about the courses details or entrance examination, candidates can check on the official website of FTII.