Candidates can apply for the vacancy released by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). All the aspirants who wanted to get the job under ESIC recruitment then, they can apply for the posts released on the official website. There are over 500 posts released for those who wanted to work in the government organization.
According to the official website, the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released 539 posts for the recruitment of Social Security officer (SSO) /manager Gr-II/ Superintendent on regular basis. All the interested candidates can apply for the posts before 5th October at esic.nic.in.
Here’s how to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for the fresh vacancy
3. Register yourself for the submission of online application form
4. Enter your login id and password for the submission of application form
5. Submit your form with documents and application fees
6. Click on OK
7. Download and take a printout for future references
Check out the important dates for the entrance examination:
Submission of Application form- 7th September
Last date for submission of online application form- 5th October
Vacancy released by ESIC:
Name of the post: Social security officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent
Total number of posts – 539 vacancy
- For unreserved- 294
- For SC- 82
- For ST-22
- For OBC-141
The Selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in examination and Interview.