Delhi University (DU) is all set to begin the admission process today i.e. 30th May 2019. All the interested candidates would get the online admission form at du.ac.in.
As per the reports, the online registration process for undergraduate courses will begin from 30th May 2019. While the online application process from postgraduate (PG) programs, postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law and for M Phil or Ph.D. programs will begin from June 3, 2019.
Check out list of undergraduate courses offered by DU:
- BA (Pass)
- BA Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BA (Honours) in Humanities
- Bachelors of Elementary Education
- BA (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA- Financial Investment Analysis)
- Bachelor of Science (in Physical Education, Health Education)
- BSc (Honours) in Science stream
Candidates who will apply for the admission process will have to submit some important documents.
Check out list of documents required while submission of application forms:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate
- Self-attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of Sports Certificate(s) for last three years, if required
- Self-attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if required
- Self-attested copy of reserved category(SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW) Certificate, if applicable
Note: To know more details about the courses offered by DU, candidates can visit the official website where aspirants will find the admission prospectous.