Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)- Recruitment and Assessment Centres (RAC) has released a job notification to the post of Scientist C, D, E, and F. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancies.
The last date to apply for the post is 19th July 2019. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their application form in the prescribed format before the last date of recruitment.
DRDO aims to fill a total of 40 vacancies for the post of Scientist.
Here’s how to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) https://rac.gov.in
2. Click on the link of DRDO Scientist post
3. New users register themselves
4. Enter your details asked on the page
5. Upload your documents, photo, and signature
6. Make fee payment
7. Preview your completed form
8. Submit your application form
9. Download and take a printout for further use
Check eligibility criteria:
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates who hold the degree of Engineering in various streams and holding relevant experience then they can apply for the post of Scientist C, D, E, and F.
Candidates who hold the bachelor’s degree in mechanical, production, electronics and telecommunication, aeronautical, or aerospace engineering, electronics, or telecommunication engineering, computer science engineers, and electronics and communication, production and industrial, or candidates with fire engineering, fire technology and safety engineering, or safety and fire engineering, can apply for the vacancies.
Note: This recruitment drive is not for freshers or graduates of other disciplines.