CBSE Class 12 Board examination is already going on the various examination centres in the country from 5 March. This year, a total number of 11,86,306 students has appeared for the Class 12 exams. However, students have understood the pattern of the examination now and their phobia for board exam has almost finished now. Still, candidates must worry about the exam that they are going to appear as the date arrives.
Today, we are talking about the next exam of Class 12 i.e. Economics, which is going to be conducted on 26 March. So, students don’t get panic for your exam as we are here to guide you some tips. By following some tips and guidelines, you will be able to understand the concepts and also mentally prepared for the exam.
Let's have a look on some tips and guidelines:
1. During the last days, candidates have to start the revision. You all have to maintain a copy for writing the important notes in a copy.
2. Economics paper is incomplete without numerical, therefore, don’t forget to solve the numerical based questions. Focus on both micros as well as macroeconomics.
3. Students when you get paper in your hand, don’t be in hurry and worry because it may create trouble for you. Firstly, read the question paper carefully and make your plan according to the section-wise.
4. Don’t forget to highlight the important points in your answer be it is a formula or the theory.
5. Don’t forget to take proper rest before the exam. However, students are in anxiety and very impatient before the exam, which is completely wrong. You all have to avoid the late night study.