The Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP) will soon to announce the results of BTE UP exam result today, Therefore, candidates who have appeared for the 2nd, 4th, 6th semesters exam and waiting for their results then they should keep their eyes on the official website of BTE UP as results can be released anytime now.
As per the reports, BTEUP will release the results by today evening (12th August 2019).
To check the result of BTE UP Polytechnic Diploma candidates will have to visit the official website.
Here’s how to check BTE UP Polytechnic Diploma Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of BTEUP at bteup.ac.in
2. Click on the link which says ‘BTE UP Polytechnic Diploma 2019’
3. A new page will appear
4. Enter your details asked on the page like registration id, roll number
5. Click on Submit
6. Your BTE UP Polytechnic Diploma result will appear on the page
7. Download your result and take a printout for further references
Other information to be noted:
The Board Of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP) conducted the 2nd, 4th and 6th-semester exams in May and June 2019 at various polytechnic institutions across the state.