Candidates who are waiting for the notification of Bihar Public Service Commission’s combined preliminary service examination then, a good news for all of you. The BPSC has released the official notification for the 64th Combined Preliminary Service examination on the official website. Therefore, all the interested candidates who are waiting for the notification can check now.
As per the official website, candidates can apply for the civil services examination from today onwards. However, the last date for the registration for the preliminary examination of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is 20th August. So, all the candidates are advised to submit their application form before the last date.
Here’s how to apply for BPSC Civil Services Prelims examination 2018:
1. Open the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on the registration link which shows the BPSC Civil Services prelims exam.
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the official page
5. Don't forget to submit your fees and documents asked on the official page
6. Download your application form
7. Take a print out for future references
BPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018: Important dates
- Commencement of online registration process: August 3, 2018
- Closure of registration process: August 20, 2018
- Online application fees ends: August 24, 2018
- Last date to submit online application: August 31, 2018.