Bombay High Court will soon to invite application form for the posts of Clerk and Peon for 10th pass aspirants. Applicants who are looking for a government job opportunity should keep their eyes on the official website of Bombay High Court.
As per the leading education portal, the High Court released 204 vacancies for the posts of Peon and Clerk at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
The last date to submit the online application form is August 17, 2019. Before applying for the vacancies candidates should read the official notification for the posts.
The online registration process is expected to begin today i.e. 3rd August 2019.
Check vacancy details released by Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 204
- Clerk – 128
- Peon - 76
Candidates who will be selected for the positions will receive the following salary:
- Clerk – Rs. 19,900- Rs. 62,200/-
- Peon - Rs. 15,000- Rs. 47,600/-
To read the detailed notification for peon and clerk posts, click on the following link:
Know how to apply for Bombay HC Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Bombay HC at https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php
2. Click on the link for Clerk and Peon posts shown on the page
3. Register yourself for the vacancies
4. Enter your details
5. Click on Ok
6. Make online fee payment
7. Preview your form before final submission
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for further reference
Note: To read more vacancy details released by Bombay High Court, candidates should visit the official website at https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/index.html.