Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening (BISPS), State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare-SSUPSW, (brand name- ‘SAKSHAM’), Government of Bihar has released a job opportunity for the post of Technician, Admin-cum-Account Assistant, and Other Posts.
Under this recruitment drive, 917 vacancies will be filled for the multiple posts. The last date to apply for the SSUPSW Bihar jobs is 19th September 2019.
Application form for the post should be submitted in the prescribed format through online mode.
Before applying for the post check vacancy details released by the Bihar government.
BISPS Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total post: 917 vacancies
- Centre Manager - 63
- Admin-cum- Account Assistant - 63
- Case Manager - 70
- Senior Physiotherapist - 66
- Physiotherapist - 73
- Mobility Instructor - 74
- Audiologist-cum- Speech Language Pathologist - 85
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist - 79
- Technician (Ophthalmology) - 75
- Technician (Speech & Hearing) - 87
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics) - 72
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van) - 17
- Care Giver - 69
- Cook Cum Helper - 05
- Driver - 19
Check Eligibility Criteria Required:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Center Manager – Postgraduate degree
- Case Manager - PG with 2 Year Working Experience OR Bachelor Degree with 4 Year Experience.
- Admin- cum Account Assistant- Graduation in Commerce B.Com with 1 Year Experience.
- Physiotherapist - Bachelor in Physiotherapist with 6 Month Internship and 2 Years of Experience.
- Sr Physiotherapist -Master Degree in Physiotherapist with 6 Month Internship and 2 Years of Experience OR Degree 4 Year Experience.
- Cook cum Helper - 8th class passed with 2 year experience.
Know how to apply for BISPS Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format at www.ssupsw.in/. Candidates should not forget to upload their documents required to apply for the vacancies. Also, submit the application form for the multiple vacancies latest by 19th September 2019.