The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has finally announced the class 10th results on the official website. Students who had appeared for the matric examination can check their results available on the official website of BSEB.
Sawan Raj Bharti from Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya, Jamui, has become the topper of class 10th this year.
Here’s how to check your Bihar Board Class 10th or BSEB matric results 2019:
1. Open the official website of Bihar Board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
2. Click on the result link which shows the Bihar Board Class 10th result 2018.
3. Enter your details asked on the official website like roll number and dob.
4. Click on Ok to submit your details
5. Your results will be appeared on the official website of Bihar Board
6. Download your Bihar Board Class 10th result
7. Take a print out for future reference
Candidates can also check their results on the following websites:
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card while checking the results. Because students will have to submit their roll number which is written on their Board exam hall ticket.
As per the reports of indianexpress.com, top 10 students are from the same school i.e. Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya, Jamui.