Assam University has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for the vacancies on or before September 7, 2019.
Aspirants must go through the official notification released at aus.ac.in. As per the official notification, candidates applying for the vacancies must have a master’s degree and NET/Ph.D. in relevant subject from a recognized board/university.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Online application process begins: August 8, 2019
- Last date to apply: September 7, 2019
Assam University Vacancy Details:
Total number vacancies: 41 vacant posts
Candidates need to submit Rs 1000 for the post of Assistant Professor.
Know how to apply for Assam University Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Assam University at aus.ac.in
2. Click on the recruitment page and register yourself to generate id and password
3. Submit your application form
4. Upload relevant documents
5. Make online fee payments
6. Preview your application form before final submission
7. Submit application form
8. Download and take a printout for further purpose
After taking the printout of the application form candidates are advised to sent their application form to following address:
The Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Assam University, Silcher- 788011, Cachar, Assam
Aspirants are advised to submit their application form before September 7, 2019.
In case, the varsity receives application forms more than the expectations then in that case University will select the eligible candidates and they will be called for the interview to a reasonable number on the basis of the academic score.