Andhra Pradesh Gram/ Ward Sachivalayam has started its application process for over 1 lakh vacancies on 27th July 2019. Candidates who were waiting for this whopping recruitment drive of Andhra Pradesh Government then their wait is over now!
AP government has invited application form in over 15 departments of AP (rural and urban). Therefore, interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
The examination to fill these vacancies will be held on September 1, 2019. While the admit card for the same will be released at least 10 days prior to the exam.
Check AP Gram/Ward vacancies rural and urban-wise:
Vacancies for Rural Departments:
- Panchayat Secretary Grade-V: 7040 vacancies
- AP Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services: 9388
- Village Revenue Officer:: 2880 vacancies
- Village Horticulture Assistant: 4000
- AP Agricultural subordinate services: 6714
- Mahila Police and women and child welfare assistant/ ward women and weaker sections protection secretary: 14944
- Panchayat Secretary Grade VI (digital assistant): 11,158
- Village surveyor grade III in village secretariat: 11,158
- Village sericulture assistants: 400
- Engineering Assistant (grade-3) village secretariat – 11,158
- Welfare and education assistant: 11,158
- ANM / Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female): GRADE-III 13,540
- Fisheries subordinate services: 794
Jobs for URBAN departments:
- Ward administrative secretary in municipal ministerial subordinate service: 3307
- Ward sanitation & environment secretary (grade-ii) in AP municipal health subordinate service (general recruitment): 3648
- Ward amenities secretary grade II in AP Municipal engineering subordinate service- 3601
- Ward planning & regulation secretary (grade-ii) in AP municipal town planning subordinate service (general recruitment): 3770
- Ward education & data processing secretary in AP municipal ministerial subordinate service (general recruitment) 3786
- Ward welfare & development secretary (grade-ii) in AP urban poverty alleviation subordinate service (general recruitment) 3786
Education Qualification Required:
To check the details criteria required to apply for the different post is different. While the minimum requirement is class 10th and the maximum is graduation.
The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years of age while the upper age limit is restricted to 42 years.
The application fee for unreserved categroy is Rs 200. For AP-natives and reserved category candidates, the same is Rs 100.
Note: To know more details about the posts, visit the official website at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.