A job opportunity has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) for the aspirants. Therefore, aspirants who wanted to work in AIIMS can check the notification released on the posts for faculty.
As per the latest advertisement for AIIMS, there is a vacancy for the posts of the faculty. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts now. However, candidates will only have to appear for the walk-in interview which will be held on 19th February.
To appear for the interview, applicants will have to go to the committee room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS, New Delhi.
The interview process will begin at 8:30 am at AIIMS Delhi. However, no candidates will be allowed to appear for the interview after 9:00 am. Also, candidates will have to take all their required documents with them for the document verification process which will be held on the same day of recruitment.
Check out the post-wise details:
AIIMS has released a total of 19 posts.
- Assistant professor radiology (NCI, Jhajjar) – 3
- Assistant professor of Medical Oncology (NCI, Jhajjar) – 4
- Assistant professor of endocrinology and metabolism – 2
- Assistant professor of emergency medicine – 1
- Assistant professor of CTVS – 1
- Assistant professor of reproductive biology and clinical embryology – 1
- Assistant professor of medicine – 1
- Assistant professor of Surgical oncology (NCI, Jhajjar) – 1
- Assistant professor of Pediatric surgery – 3
- Assistant professor of immune-pathology – 1
Candidates who are applying for the posts should not more than 50 years of age.
After qualiying the interview, selected candidates will get Rs 1 lakh as a consolidated sum every month.