The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the admit card for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam on its official website. Interested aspirants can download their hall tickets which are now available at mbbs.aiimsexams.org.
As per the notification of AIIMS, the MBBS entrance exam will be held between 25th May and 26th May 2019 at various examination centers across the country.
After downloading the hall tickets of the medical entrance exam, MBBS aspirants will be able to know the details about their exam dates, city, and center. Hence, students should download their admit cards now.
Know how to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 at mbbs.aiimsexams.org:
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS
2. Click on the link ‘MBBS admit card 2019’ to download the hall tickets
3. Enter your registration id and password to log in the official account
4. Click on Submit button
5. Your AIIMS MBBS admit card will appear on the page
6. Download your AIIMS MBBS hall tickets
7. Take a printout for further use
Note: Candidates should not forget to carry their e-admit card to the exam center. As no student will be allowed to appear for the exam without hall tickets.
AIIMS MBBS 2020-2021:
This year, AIIMS MBBS exam will be held on 30th May and 31st May 2020 (Saturday and Sunday).
Check paper pattern of AIIMS MBBS exam (Subject-wise):
The entrance exam is comprised of 200 marks.
- Physics: 60 questions
- Chemistry: 60 questions
- Biology: 60 questions
- General knowledge: 10 questions
- Aptitude and logical thinking: 10 questions
Candidates who are interested to take admission to AIIMS to pursue MBBS course will get the opportunity to study in 9 AIIMS in India viz AIIMS, New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra).