Actor Yuvraj Thakur confirms the rumors of dating Gurbani, better known as VJ Bani. VJ Bani has been giving some hints in the show of dating someone without revealing his name but Yuvraj of Bade Achhe Lagte hain fame finally confesses his love by posting a photograph on social networking site of himself with Bani and caption's it as, "I love you till the end of time that has no end @banij #soulcompanion #littlechild #loveyoutilltheend... the duo has clicked few pictures together while hitting the gym, though Bani's face is not in this picture but, her inked hands are visible holding the actor's shirt.
Ami Sheth | First published: 27 December 2016, 15:08 IST
also in Bollywood News
MORE FROM CATCH
- Modi says no to Jallikattu ordinance. Will protests turn violent now?
- Brexit will reshape Europe, but it'll have little impact on India
- In pictures: Is Jallikattu about cruelty or culture?
- Here's how a 25-year-old law grad is helping Delhi's homeless beat the cold
- Malegaon blasts case: ex-cop Mujawar claims ATS actually killed 3 accused
- JLF 2017 kicks off with songs, Sadhguru & Man Booker winner Paul Beatty
- No women to marry in China, so sex dolls are hugely popular: Mei Fong
- You may want to be clever like Birbal, but it's Chanakya who is inspiring many
- Heard of the love meter? You will in Khalid Akhtar's 'Love in Chakiwara'
- Snowflakes of Time review: This Sibal is the superior poet in the family
- Oldies in ODIs a 'regressive' move? Yuvraj and Dhoni hit that thought for six
- Kohli and Dhoni: A study in contrasts
- The biggest FIFA World Cup ever - 48 teams for 2026, will India make cut?
- O captain! My captain! There will never be another Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- SC axes Anurag Thakur as BCCI chief: the clean-up in Indian sport begins here
- Trump's inauguration merchandise includes chocolate bars, hot sauce and a dog poo bag
- Why we should send Bill Gates to Mars
- Trumpus Andronicus? What the Byzantine Empire can tell us about the rise of populist leaders
- The number of House Democrats boycotting Trump's inauguration just keeps increasing
- 8 men as rich as half the world says Oxfam report. Is there a way to fix this stark inequality?