Bollywood's most awaited film Tiger Zinda Hai starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif has released this Friday and this is one of the most exciting films of this year. The hit couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have reunited after five years as they were last seen in the prequel film Ek Tha Tiger.
The buzz of the film is so good and reviews are also getting good so it looks like that the film will be able to break some box office records. We have made a list of 5 records that are waiting for the Dabangg star to break through his box office collection of the film.
1. Highest Opening Day Collection - The film is waiting for the record of highest-grossing opening day film as the last highest grossing opening day film was SRK's Happy New Year.
2. Highest first-weekend collection - If the film grabs the good audience and the larger number of the audience then the film will be able to break Salman's previous film Sultan's record of 180 crores.
3. Highest first-week collection - The most loved film of SS Rajamouli, Baahubali 2 collected more than 247 crores in the first week. Now, this is something that is huge for the film.
4. The highest grossing film of 2017 (Bollywood) - Currently, Ajay Devgn starring Golmaal Again is the Bollywood highest grossing film of 2017 but this film of Salman can break the record of the film.
5. Highest grossing film ever in Bollywood - Aamir Khan starring Dangal is the highest grossing film ever in Bollywood and the film collected more than 390 crores nett in India.