The most awaited project of Kangana Ranaut, Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi has been released today on 25th January 2019 just after one year to Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, and Shahid Kapoor starrer Padmaavat. After Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Kangana Ranaut has not given a single hit at the box office and maybe this is the reason that why there are so many expectations from this film of Queen actress.
Finally, the film has out and there is so much positivity around the film, everyone is just appreciating the project. Now when we have watched the film then we are going to tell you the five reason why Manikarnika will be the best treat to you on Republic Day weekend.
1. Historical Facts - People who are not aware of what exactly happened with the queen of Jhansi, Laxmi Bai and what was her journey of bravery, then Manikarnika is sure should be on your watchlist. The Writer Vijayendra Prasad has written the film beautifully and with real aspects of history.
View this post on Instagram
Experience that one glorious chapter from history that led to the triumph of India, with #Manikarnika this 25th Jan: bit.ly/ManikarnikaPromo3 #KanganaRanaut @lokhandeankita @DirKrish @shariqpatel @KamalJain_TheKJ #prasoonjoshi @shankarehsaanloy @zeestudiosofficial @zeemusiccompany #VijeyandraPrasad @shankar.mahadevan @neeta_lulla #ManikarnikaTheQueenOfJhansi #ManikarnikaOn25thJan
2. Unbeatable Performance of Kangana Ranaut - If you would have loved Kangana Ranaut in the films like Fashion, Queen, and Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Then let me tell you this is Kangana Ranaut's best performance so far in her career.
3. Eye-catchy Visuals - The cinematographers Kiran Deohans and Gnana Shekar V.S. have really shot this film par the excellence. They have used the camera like an eagle you will see every frame of the film in the most grandiosity way.
4. Breathking VFX - The VFX is quite amazing and especially when we have seen VFX in the films like Baahubali, Padmaavat, and 2.0 then we have many expectations from the VFX department. Let us tell you that VFX is quite impressive and especially when it comes to the climax of the film.
5. Action - When someone is making a film of Rani Laxmi Bai then the action should be the USP of the film. This is what directors Krish and Kangana have done in this film as well. You would have not seen Kangana doing these action scenes earlier, especially the way she has used the sword.