The World Music Awards is an international awards ceremony honouring the best-selling and most popular recording artists from around the world.,The Raees song, Laila O Laila which is revamped version of the 80's original song, featuring Zeenat Aman. The song is said to have already managed to get 11 million views within 24 hours it hitting the digital medium. If the sources are to be believed, Laila O laila beat close contenders like Chantaje featuring Shakira, Maluma, and The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey; Starboy (Official) featuring Ricky Martin ft. Daft Punk and more to secure the first position.
Ami Sheth | First published: 24 December 2016, 16:08 IST
still from the song Laila
also in Bollywood News
MORE FROM CATCH
- In pictures: Is Jallikattu about cruelty or culture?
- Here's how a 25-year-old law grad is helping Delhi's homeless beat the cold
- Malegaon blasts case: ex-cop Mujawar claims ATS actually killed 3 accused
- Jallikattu protests grip Tamil Nadu. But is it really a cruel sport?
- We were denied our basic right to pay homage, says Rohith Vemula's brother Raja
- You may want to be clever like Birbal, but it's Chanakya who is inspiring many
- Heard of the love meter? You will in Khalid Akhtar's 'Love in Chakiwara'
- Snowflakes of Time review: This Sibal is the superior poet in the family
- Om Puri's memory deserves better than the sleazy biography his wife wrote
- Om Puri is finally free of the Chakravyuh we built around his life and death
- Kohli and Dhoni: A study in contrasts
- The biggest FIFA World Cup ever - 48 teams for 2026, will India make cut?
- O captain! My captain! There will never be another Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- SC axes Anurag Thakur as BCCI chief: the clean-up in Indian sport begins here
- Anurag Thakur ousted from his post as BCCI president by Supreme Court
- Trump's inauguration merchandise includes chocolate bars, hot sauce and a dog poo bag
- Why we should send Bill Gates to Mars
- Trumpus Andronicus? What the Byzantine Empire can tell us about the rise of populist leaders
- The number of House Democrats boycotting Trump's inauguration just keeps increasing
- 8 men as rich as half the world says Oxfam report. Is there a way to fix this stark inequality?