Bollywood's Dabangg Khan has turned 52 years old today. While Salman is etremely famous for Dabangai, he is also famous for his helping attitude. He has played full of fun and entertaining cop in the Dabangg series, but let me tell you that he is still the same in real life. Here we have brought you some unknown facts about this superstar that will surely make you surprise.
1. Burnt Salim Khan's salary on Diwali - In one of the shows, Salman Khan revealed that once when he was the child he burnt the currency notes that were on the dining table. He told that he did this to check how the paper will burn after the crackers. Salim Khan didn't scold him, but taught him the importance of money.
2. His Mother threw him in a well - Salman even told once his mother threw him in a well that too purposely. According to Salman, he had a fear of water in childhood so to make his fear from water go away, his mother threw him in a well. Since then he lost the fear of water.
3. Biryani lover - Salman Khan is a die-hard lover of Biryani and he can't live without Biryani. It was in 2008 when Salman was shooting for London Dreams in London, and it was told that he got bored of London's food so he called his own cook from India to make Biryani for him there.
4. Allergic to polyester fabric - Salman has an allergy to the polyester fabric and that's why he doesn't prefer to wear shirts but he loves to wear t-shirts mostly.
5. Attended Sholay premiere in school dress - Salman once told that he was in school dress but his father was in a hurry so he took him in school dress to attend the Sholay's premiere.
6. Loves scooter than the bike - Salman told in a chat session that during his college days he mostly loved to drive scooter better than the bike. On the bike, he mostly did stunts and many times he injured himself.