In Bollywood industry, most of the makers look for a fresh pairing and it always works for most of the time, but sometimes the audience gets nostalgic for old but gold pairing.
1. As Rakyesh Omprakash is bringing Anil Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai together once again for his next film 'Fanney Khan', the duo is being reunited after 18 years. Earlier, both had worked together in 'Taal' and 'Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai'.
2. While on one hand, Anil Kapoor is reuniting with Aishwarya, on the other hand, his nephew Arjun Kapoor is also reuniting with his first co-star Parineeti Chopra in Dibakar Banerjee's film 'Sandeep and Pinky Farrar'.
3. Sushant Singh Rajput is also going to pair opposite Parineeti Chopra after 4 years. They were last seen together in Suddh Desi Romance.
6. The same is going to happen with Katrina Kaif as she was last with SRK in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. She is going to be a part of SRK's film with Aanand L Rai.
7. Katrina is all set to share the screen once again with Salman Khan. Katrina's last film with Salman was Ek Tha Tiger. Now how their next film is Tiger Zinda Hai.
8. Katrina is also going to work with Aamir Khan in Thugs of Hindostan and they were last seen together in Dhoom 3.
9. Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor debuted together in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film Saawariya, since then they have not worked together. But things have changed now as the duo will share screen space in Sanjay Dutt's biopic.
10. Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor also going to be seen together in Padman again and they were last seen together in 2011's film Thank You.