Speed News Desk | Updated on: 23 July 2015, 17:19 IST
S S Rajamouli's Baahubali which released on July 10, 2015 is not just breaking records at the Box Office. It's setting new standards almost everywhere.
- It collected Rs 50 crore on its opening day, the highest collection ever by a film on single day.
- It is the highest grossing regional film dubbed in Hindi, beating Robot which collected Rs 19 crore.
- It is in the Guinness Book of World Records for making the largest film poster - more than 50,000 sq ft.
- It is the highest rated Indian film on IMDB, beating classics like Sholay, Andaaz Apna Apna, 3 Idiots and Baby.
- It is the costliest film ever made in India, with a budget of over Rs 250 crore.
- Shooting for the two parts of Baahubali will take over 700 days, yet another record.