Nowadays, online food ordering is very popular nowadays, however, several cases have been reported in the food ordered online, like reptiles, plastic-like material etc. Something similar to this has happened with a group of hungry youngsters, who placed favorite food online and were left in shock after finding several dead cockroaches in the meal.
According to reports, a woman, a resident of Shantou City in Southern China ordered a duck dish through an online food delivery platform for their dinner. After she opens her meal, he discovered in her order has now gone viral and can easily kill most people’s appetite.
A local media reports suggest, one of the woman’s friends spotted a dead cockroach in the dish and removed it. But was not expecting more. When inspected food closely, they were shocked to find nearly 40 dead insects more.
The group took the video of the food and the cockroaches they recovered. In the video, they can be seen digging through the contents of the bowl with the help of chopsticks and picking out multiple dead insects and putting them on tissue papers.
According to Asia Wire reports that the police is now investigating the case along with officials from the local Food and Drug Administration.
The restaurant had offered an apology and reportedly announced a 15-day suspension of business to investigate the incident, reported A Mirror.
Watch Video Here: